Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Soriana

Happy June 1st everyone.

Ryan and I are still anchored in Cabo San Lucas, or “lower L.A.” as Ryan has taken to calling it.


In the last few days here we have run into a friend from the Baja Haha and made some new one’s as well. Yesterday' s major activity was a run to the local Soriana (like Super Target on crack) to fill our boat with lots of goodies to eat on the way up the coast. If you ever come to Mexico you'll have to be sure to take a trip to the local Soriana. Not only is it a great place to stock up on food but they usually blast club music throughout the produce and liquor section of the store!

Today’s major chores will include topping off the propane and going snorkeling off of lovers beach. A friend asked me how I was ever going to go back to work after 6 months off. At the time I didn’t think twice about it. Now as we wait for a weather window to head up the coast I’m beginning to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment