Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama



Happy Birthday to the woman who:

·         Dropped me off at school 185 days a year for 10 years.
·         Drove me to countless basketball and volleyball practices and games
·         Encouraged me to try horseback riding
·         Helped me pay for guitar lessons
·         Came to visit me in Denver, CO
·         Let me go to Chico State
·         Was always there with a hug or a pat on the back when I needed it
·         Proof read countless of school projects (most of them at the last minute)
·         Tried to teach me the value in NOT procrastinating
·         Double checks the house before I leave to find the one thing I’ve forgotten
·         Helps me with anything that comes up….even when we are hundreds of miles apart
·         Share’s a good book with me
·         Has taught me how to appreciate a good happy hour
·         Made pancakes for dinner
·         Doesn’t let fear stop her from doing something
·         Stayed the night on our sailboat while at anchor
·         Always welcomes me with an open heart and open arms
·         Has taught me to appreciate a good movie, popcorn and a hagendaz
·         Tried to teach me to dance
·         Has laughed and cried with me
I’m sorry we are not there to share this day with you but know that we will gladly share in some tequila in your honor.

We love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment